sJ revolution

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Official FIRST Post =)

the feeling of slacking for 3 weeks is real bad. real bad. i have lost my job. NETS told me that their operation has stopped and do not need me anymore. hais. so here i am REcreating another blog and hoped that it would not be dead.

now in the midst of the holiday, i've been trying hard to achieve something. its actually a process which involves lots of determination, hardwork and endurance to succeed. althought i've yet to 100% achieve it, i will continue to work hard. its 35% only. haiss. hope i will succeed this time. results is visible and i shall not fall halfway. continue to work hard towards my target. =x people always tell me i would not succeed as this was not the first time i told them about my plan. i not gonnna get dishearten under their laissez-faire attitude. i was rather lackadaisical in the beginning. now, things improve. start to do something about it liao. i gonna prove them wrong this time. i will. hahahaha.

having my FIRST driving lesson tmr at noon. woohoooo. hope i will do my best. hahaa. went to marina square find bear to get his shoe. he told me that he wil be there at 7. in the end what happen? i sat at the food court till 8. from 6.30 till 8. looking like a fool. luckily brought my theory book go read. hahha. this sat got advance theory test. hope i can pass ! his shoe is nice. feel like getting it. hahha. budden too many shoes liao. cannot cannot. don feel like going to run today. hhahhah. ok. write till heree. gonna blog tmr about my first driving lesson. hahaha. stay tuned !