sJ revolution

Saturday, September 02, 2006

FIRE DRILL !

its been so long ever since i had attended a fire drill exericse. ring ring ring. i had one today. first time ever at raffles place. hahaha. everyone was rushing down. tskkk o.0 but i took my time to walk down. thanks to andy. make me look very old today. i donnno its teacher's day today. blah blah blah. fire drill exercise? o level? teachers day? like 2 years ago. everything happened 2 years ago.

rushing down the stairs


assemble at the open space


nxt debrief


all this just remind me of my secondary school days. running and still joking around when there's a fire? and there's still smokes coming out from the home econs room. fire engines arrived in less than 3mins ? blah blah blahhh.

im so farking pissed! i thought ok i don mind helpin this person to shift down the chairs. he told me. hey u free? can i like pay u 10 bucks to help me shift. so i thought ehh ok lehh. not bad. the number of chairs din cross my bind. 10 bucks sound attractive to me. =x money face zzzzzz. >.<
ok anyway im farking pissed with this guy called WILSON. i shall get 50 bucks from him on monday. I DONT CARE !