sJ revolution

Thursday, May 03, 2007

:(

you are not like before =[

No words are needed, I just want to be by your side Love is calling
I want us to hold each other tightly
These strong, genuine feelings I have could stop time I like you

They don't stay still Our feelings cannot stop Where do we go?
When we realized it, we were already in love We can't turn back now
If you're aware that there are no boundaries in blue sky
Then quickly come to me
I want us to hold each other tightly These strong,
genuine feelings I have could stop time I like you
Explainations or goals do not exist The steps we take show the way we are
When we're unaware of how we feel Then let's hold hand and never let go
The season for us to be lovers has arrived So let's open out our arms

No words are needed, I just want to feel your warmth Love is burning
I want to become one with you Once we're close,
our eyes will open I like you so much
That the painful accusations will melt away

I truly like you
I like you so much that I could melt away
I'll still be watching over you
I'll become your comfort
I'll make you smile so much that you'll always be satisfied
I'll love you
....................................
No words are needed, I just want to be by your side I like you so much that I could melt away