sJ revolution

Friday, April 07, 2006

First Driving Lesson =)

VROOOOMM !
i thought i was late for my first driving lesson. indeed i was late by 5mins. hahaha. but the teacher jus arrive also. i was walking from S11 AMK to YCK MRT. while walking, i saw 6734 drove past me. that number rings me. its my teacher's car. upon seeing that, i took greater steps. when i was saw my teacher. i gave him the *act blur look. hahaha. he asked.
.
Mr Lim : " do you know how to drive on the road? "
sJ : "duhh. of course not. first time ok. "
Mr Lim : " got drive before father's car? don bluff. "
sJ : "never. first time driving. *gave the fake smile? "
Mr Lim : "ok come u sit beside me. i wil guide u along as i drive "
sJ : * gave the sian diao face. i wan to drive. i wan i wan =]
.
After 30mins of hearing him explain those things, he ask me to switch seat with him. I drive, he watch. *faster get out of the car and change seat with him. hahahaha. the first time. when i realease the handbrake, depress the clutch and release it to the biting point. the car move. i stepped onto the accelerator pedal and vrooom. the car moved ! hahahaha. i drove around lentor green. around that area. all those private house. i think its where bear stayed last time. i drive till a slope. haha. this was the only time where my car stall. hahaha. the first time! later, he asked me to drive out to the main road. i damn scared ok! den donno turn until a primary school lots of cars and children. *starting to get nervous. how how how ? i keep on forgot to signal my intention.
after the whole end
.
Mr Lim : "don bluff. i know you got drive before ur dad's car. i can tell."
sJ gave a slight smile.
Mr Lim : "aiyah just tell me. nvm one. i wun tell anyone. actually u are better than alex. muahahaha"
sJ : *hahaha. yes yes !
.
gonna go running later with guan kwee. jian fei ji hua chen gong ! hahahaa. 35%. now you should know what previous im talking about liao. hahhaha.