sJ revolution

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Advance Theory Test

RingRingRing! my uncle called and that woke me up. ok so went to wash up. someone playing the piano i thought who. den my cousin came my house. oh no. how am i gonna walk back to my room. nakedly ?!?! goshh. gonna stun them lah. nvr style my hair or wat. if not they will say " wahh thats how u style ur hair." or " wahh so ai mei " hahaha. so anyhow blow dry den get ready to leave the house. =)

met alex. fetch harrold. waiting fer cab was disastrous. go NYP play tennis cos i having my advance theory at SSDCL. so play awhile lor. gosh. its time to restring my racket. harrold was like so fierce lah. is there a need ? NO ?!?! wateva. don really care. run all around to get all my balls. so i jus stand there for him to hit. hahaha.

bear was late for theory. lol. nevermind. i pass ! hahaha

only took 10 mins to actaully finish the test. budden anyhow slack around lah. so easy. me and bear found out advance is easier than basic lahh. lol. took my TP date (Traffic Police Test? / Total Practical Test? ) its on the 28 Aug 06! waiting for 1 over hour lah.

took cab to work. lol. den realise the 2 girls not working anymore. haiss. pheww. after work went to marina square walk around see whether cs can find the bag he like lor. lol. yeahh. thats the end ! talking to darrell on skype. yawnzz. so boring ryt. gossip and gossip. alryt. nitess. takkaire.